Sunday, January 18, 2009

One Weak

Where AM I going? The answer is...I do not know.
OF COURSE I KNOW! It cost a lot of monies.

I get the feeling that when I say I'm going to Abu Dhabi, people like to pretend they know where that is. So lets go over some geography here. I shall enlist the help of Mr. Happy Plane to help us. Meet Mr. Happy Plane:

hehe. Check him out, he's pretty damn happy. Speaking of damn, my first stop is Amsterdam. If only I had some kind of sick map. O RITE I'm a graphic designer! sweet. Click on the map to see my route.
So the route is Toronto to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi to Dubai, Dubai to Goa, and back again. Getting to where my dad lives will be 19hours 50 minutes of travel time. eff.

Well, there's just over a week until I set off on this month long journey across the planet. I'll post as much as I can with pics and who knows, maybe even some videos.

No comments: