Friday, December 18, 2009

ULTIMATENESS

As my last entry was 'Penultimateness', while I'd like to imagine that all 9 of my followers
were waiting for the FINAL wrap up entry to this blog ...lets be honest,
I'm sure everyone lost interest a long time ago.

BUT well, here it is.

In 2008, I asked for a video camera for my 24th Birthday.
As you have read previously in this blog, I went on a big trip, and along the way, yes I did
record some video.

It's a year later now, and today I was looking at everything I had compiled
over the year. Pictures, videos. And I thought to myself, the whole point
of all of that was to put all of the footage together into some kind of epic video.
Which I had never done.

UNTIL NOW.




I'm not saying you have to watch it, it's quite lengthy in fact. However...if you do know me,
you are probably IN the video at some point so I think it's worth a watch.
And yes, throughout the course of the year I've lost 60lbs so that's fun to see
too its like a short, low budget version of Thinner.

Kidding kidding.
Anyway, the point is, I'm back. As the video will tell you everything I've been up to,
most recently, I was just cast in 'The North York Premiere of RENT' playing at the
Richmond Hill Theatre for the Arts in March of 2010.

Earlier in the year Jae and I took a road trip to NY to see RENT in Schenectady,
and prior to that, I started to learn the songs from the soundtrack which started
my whole sad Rent obsession.

So how weird is it that after seeing Rent, going to NYC where it's all supposed to take place,
coming home, being on HGTV's 'For Rent' and then being cast IN Rent...well,
it's going to be a Happy New Year. I'll explain later why RENT is so epic.

Having said that, I will continue with the blog, in which I will chronicle everything leading up to the show. Now that musicals are coming back (GLEE!) I'm sure there's someone out there who will have a remote interest in this...even if it's just myself well hey,

NO DAY BUT TODAY.

No comments: